Sarah is currently working with clients online. Her approach is client-centred, kind, professional and flexible.
Yoga and meditation for YOUR business (online)
- Yoga and meditation to support the physical and mental health and wellbeing of your employees.
- Yoga and meditation to counteract stress and anxiety and promote emotional resilience.
Why should you, as an employer, provide yoga and meditation in the workplace?
- Yoga supports and promotes employee wellbeing with a range of physical, mental and emotional benefits.
- Employer’s duty of care to support employee health and wellbeing.
- Employee costs and salaries are one of the most expensive costs for a business., so looking after staff is important.
- Maintaining employee health supports attendance and focus at work.
- Healthier and happier employees are more likely to be more proactive and contribute on a positive basis.
- Yoga promotes overall physical good health, stability, energy, flexibility and relaxation, counteracts the physical effects of spending hours at a desk and computer or behind the wheel of a car.
- Yoga is proven to help alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety and promotes emotional resilience.
- Increased self-awareness supports more balanced interactions and communications, enabling better function in all areas of life, including work.
- Yoga improves focus and concentration,.
- Yoga encourages balance and equanimity, promoting peace and harmony.
What an employer and employee says about yoga in the workplace?
Please look at the testimonial page, for employer and employee feedback.
To discuss your requirements
To find out more and discuss your requirements, please contact Sarah by email email@example.com or call 07867 504539.